Huston Electric, Inc. is a privately owned, fourth generation, full service electrical contracting company with divisions specializing in design, build and service work to better serve our customers. Huston has served Central Indiana since 1939 and currently employs more than 300 people who help us perform more than 40 million dollars of projects each year.
We have set ourselves apart from our competition. We have specialized divisions in visual communications and signage, telecommunications, home and business automation, SMART interactive white boards and generators for your back-up power needs. Each of our locations in Kokomo, Lafayette, and Indianapolis (Westfield), Indiana, are full service, offering all of our products and services.
Our Service Division provides prompt, cost effective solutions to your electrical problems, small or large, 24 hours a day. Our Industrial Division handles the needs of your company from minor repairs to an entire design-build construction of your new facility. Our facility team can provide solutions to manage the electrical needs of your entire factory.
- 24 hour Emergency Service
- Preventative Maintenance
- Fiber Optic Testing and Installation
- Design, Build and Lighting Service
- Bucket, Ladder and Crane Truck Services
- Systems Work (fire, nurse call, sounds, and security)
- Installation, Service, Repair and Training For All of Our Products
- Level 6E Data Systems Layout and Installation
- In–house Professional Engineering
- Maintenance and Troubleshooting Analysis
- Commercial and Industrial Service Calls
- High Voltage Testing and Installation
- Structured Wiring
- Infrared Thermography
- LED Lighting Retrofit Analysis
- PLC Programming
- High Voltage Service
- Auto CAD Services
- Subsurface Location
- Value Engineering
- Prefabrication Services- Site Maintenance Management